What number comes with a Jetstar Global SIM?
Our Global SIM is an international mobile service with a Global number that has a +44 British Isles International Dialing Code prefix and an optional +1 United States cell phone number.
Your +44 phone number and PIN are printed on the SIM card. The +1 United States number will be automatically sent to you via text message when you turn the phone on and register with a network in the United States for the first time. You can also get your US number two other ways:
- Online. Visit www.gosim.ekit.com
- Enter your Global phone number printed on the SIM card and your 4-digit PIN
- On the next page click on "Get US Number".
- Your new number will be displayed on the screen. Please take note of it.
- Using our self service phone menu. Using a home office hotel phone or payphone (have pen and paper handy)
- Dial the toll-free number of the country where you are calling from
- In the US or Canada dial 1-888-513-8804
- In the United Kingdom dial 0800-376-2370
- In Australia dial 1-800-795-252
- For the Rest of the World (international call charges apply) dial +1-213-337-5525
- When prompted, enter your Global phone number (starts with 44) then press 2 to activate.
- Your US Number will be announced over the phone and will also be sent to you via text message.